1/2″ MAGNUM DRILL
Power, power, power is what you get. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm add a little heft to Milwaukee’s drill, but the performance is unbeatable.
Further, for such a heavy drill, it sits nicely in hand, thanks to the ergonomic grip and comfortable, longer trigger. Kudos to Milwaukee designers for placing the reversing switch at your trigger fingertip.
The all-metal keyed chuck is built for a long work life and will see thousands of half-inch shank bits in its time. You’ll love the included side handle if you’re going to be working this tool for any length of time, as it is a heavy piece. It’s a workhorse. The quality is unsurpassed.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor – 0-850 rpm – 120V AC
- All-metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 foot 3-wire rubber cord
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- 360 degree locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger
- Tool weight 5.4 lb.
- Includes side handle and chuck key with holder